University of California, Los Angeles
The UCLA Fielding School of Public Health is a national and global leader in conducting cutting-edge research and translating evidence into policies and programs that improve the health of millions of people in the United States and around the world.
• The school is located in Los Angeles, home to an estimated 10 million residents from more than 140 countries.
• Students receive state-of-the art public health training from world-renowned faculty members and engage in active research, fieldwork and consultation in more than 70 countries throughout the world.
• Representing 35 countries, the school has one of the most diverse student bodies in the United States.
• In addition to a range of concurrent and articulated degrees, the school offers a variety of MPH, DrPH, MS and PhD degrees.
• The school hosts 16 research centers and offers certificate programs in global health, population and reproductive health, environmental health, health care management and leadership, and sustainability.