All applicant (IAS accepted) and accredited units:
- Standalone baccalaureate programs (SBP)
- Public health programs (PHP)
- Schools of public health (SPH)
When and where?
CEPH staff have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and have determined that the safest course of action is to transition the workshop to an online format.
The workshop will be held via Zoom Web Conferencing. We anticipate sessions on both days will be held after noon eastern time.
July 27-28, 2020
Workshop begins Monday, July 27, 1:00 pm Eastern
SPH/PHP Session I
July 30-31, 2020
Workshop begins: Thursday, July 30, 1:00 pm Eastern
SPH/PHP Session II
August 3-4, 2020
Workshop begins Monday, August 3, 1:00 pm Eastern
Updated agendas: Coming soon
The workshop will focus the following:
- Thorough review of the Accreditation Criteria
- Detailed expectations for each criterion
- Data collection requirements
- Common pitfalls and challenges
- Q & A with CEPH staff
- Overview of accreditation policies and procedures
- Opportunities to network and share ideas with other CEPH-accredited and applicant units
Registration is now closed.
Registration fee: $200 per attendee
- Registration accepted on first-come, first-served basis. CEPH reserves the right to limit the number of attendees from each school or program depending on capacity.
- No refunds will be issued if you are unable to attend the workshop.
- Email Olivia Luzzi with any questions.
To submit your payment for the AOW click here. If you require an invoice or need to pay by check, contact Olivia Luzzi.
- Your registration is complete once applicable payments have been submitted.
- Payments can be made with a credit/debit card online through Paypal. (If you do not have a Paypal account, when prompted, select the gray “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button on the login screen.) All payments are final and cannot be refunded. Registration fees must be paid if full in order to attend the workshop.
- Payments must be made separately for the AOW and Express Consultations (if you elect to do the consultation).