For applicant and accredited PHP & SPH.
*The next AOW for SBPs is in early August 2020. Registration for that event opens spring 2020.
When & Where
March 16-17, 2020
Workshop begins: Monday, March 16, 12:00 pm
Workshop ends: Tuesday, March 17, 2:30 pm
Crystal Gateway Marriott
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
The workshop will focus on the following:
- Thorough review of the 2016 Accreditation Criteria
- Detailed expectations for each criterion
- Data collection requirements
- Common pitfalls and challenges
- Q & A with CEPH staff
- Overview of accreditation policies and procedures
- Opportunities to network and share ideas with other CEPH-accredited and applicant units
Registration fee: $400 per attendee
- Fee includes materials, networking reception on Monday and lunch on Tuesday.
- No refunds will be issued if you are unable to attend the workshop.
- Registration accepted on first-come, first-served basis. CEPH reserves the right to limit the number of attendees from each school or program depending on capacity.
- Your registration is complete once applicable payments have been submitted.
- Payments can be made with a credit/debit card online through Paypal. (If you do not have a Paypal account, when prompted, select the gray “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button on the login screen.) All payments are final and cannot be refunded. Registration fees must be paid if full in order to attend the workshop.
- Payments must be made separately for the AOW and Express Consultations (if you elect to do the consultation).
To submit your payment for the AOW click here. If you require an invoice or need to pay by check, contact Nicole Williams.
Travel & Hotel
Participants are responsible for travel and hotel accommodations.
- Rooms available at the Crystal Gateway Marriott.
- More information about the CEPH room block will be availabe in early 2020.
Optional one-hour individual express consultations are available by appointment before and after the workshop.
- Monday, March 18 starting at 9:00 am
- Tuesday, March 19 starting at 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 20
- Thursday March 21.
The optional express consultations provide an opportunity for individual feedback; in-depth discussion of specific questions; and/or real-time staff review of draft materials you bring with you.
There is a $175 fee for each express consultation.
To register for an express consultation, email Olivia Luzzi.