2016 revised criteria
Accreditation Criteria for Schools and Programs
When will schools and programs need to demonstrate compliance with the new criteria?
All schools and programs must demonstrate compliance no later than December 31, 2018. All accredited and applicant schools and programs will receive an individualized letter from CEPH by December 1, 2016 that explains specifically what needs to be done.
When and where can I learn about the 2016 criteria revision?
- Criteria Rollout Meeting presentations
- Implementation training timeline
- ASPPH Webinar: CEPH Criteria Rollout Redux (Nov. 17, 2016)
- TA Webinar: MPH Curriculum & Faculty Resources (Dec. 2016), (Slides | Video Recording)
- TA Webinar: Guiding Statements and Evaluation (Feb. 22, 2017), (Slides | Video Recording)
- Self-study data elements comparison (2011 vs. 2016)